I hereby acknowledge understanding that:
1.1 Each listing much include only a SINGLE course. Any post containing multiple listings, or referring to a generic company/institution (rather than specific event), will be removed.
1.2 Each listing must refer to a SPECIFIC date. Postings will only remain live for periods specified at listing; if PEDAGOGUE believes a listing is generic and does not refer to a set future event the listing will be removed.
1.3 Course descriptions must reflect accurately a SINGLE course.
1.4 Company descriptions, whilst they may contain examples of course offering, must not refer to specific courses or events.
1.5 Listings believed by PEDAGOGUE to be spam will be removed.
1.6 Each course must only be listed ONCE per occurrence.
1.7 PEDAGOGUE retain the right to edit or remove any listings deemed to breach moral, ethical or legal codes.
1.8 By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1.9 A maximum of FIVE free listings may be posted by a single provider at any one time. An unlimited number of PREMIUM listings can be posted.
1.10 Once posted PREMIUM listings CANNOT be downgraded to FREE listings.
1.11 PEDAGOGUE retains the right to alter the length, style and design of FREE listings at any time and without notice.
The materials on PEDAGOGUE’s web site are provided “as is”. PEDAGOGUE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PEDAGOGUE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PEDAGOGUE or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PEDAGOGUE’s Internet site, even if PEDAGOGUE or a PEDAGOGUE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PEDAGOGUE’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PEDAGOGUE does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PEDAGOGUE may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
PEDAGOGUE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PEDAGOGUE of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PEDAGOGUE’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.